[mythtv-users] DVB Tuning

Thomas W. Shelton twshelton at hrtoolbox.com
Sun Jan 15 21:35:32 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have installed MythTV and everything appears to work well when using
the standard v4l drivers with my PCHDTV 3000 card.  When I scan for
channels using the DVB drivers and the QAM256 option, I see that some of
the channels lock but when I try to view, I get nothing.

I'm in Atlanta with Comcast cable and I'm scanning directly through the
cable ... no cable box in the mix.  I've tried a few different
variations to no avail.  I've even downloaded the dvb-apps from linuxtv
and tried to do it manually with even worse results.

Thanks,
Thomas