[mythtv-users] Re: Re: Re: Playback colors wrong, looks like blue filter

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jan 7 01:06:50 UTC 2006

Ian Butler wrote:

> Its fixed and working ok now.
>
> For anyone else who might have a similar problem, I disabled xv in
> mythtv:
> run mythfrontend
> select "Utilities / Setup" -> "Setup" -> "TV Settings" -> "Playback"
> -> "Next"
> On this screen uncheck "Use Xv picture controls" and save this. You
> will need to restart myth or computer?

Where by, "Its fixed," you mean "The symptoms are fixed."

Use Xv in MythTV and, as I mentioned in one of the 4 other threads your
does-not-support-threaded-mail-user-agent created ;), use the F and G
keys to fix the problem.  (Most likely you just need to use F, but you
should know about G, too.)

Mike