[mythtv-users] Re: Re: Re: Playback colors wrong, looks like blue filter

Ian Butler icbu at deakin.edu.au
Wed Jan 4 07:38:40 UTC 2006

Its fixed and working ok now.

For anyone else who might have a similar problem, I disabled xv in mythtv:
run mythfrontend
select "Utilities / Setup" -> "Setup" -> "TV Settings" -> "Playback" ->
"Next"
On this screen uncheck "Use Xv picture controls" and save this. You will
need to restart myth or computer?

Thanks for the help though Fedor.