[mythtv-users] DVICO remote + lircd

jason bright jaybright at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:16:19 UTC 2006

Greetings --- anybody out there have the DVICO remote (USB dongle + remote
that comes with dvicoFUSION DVB-T card) working correctly with myth? I'm 99%
of the way there....

I've gotten the latest lirc-0.7.2 code.  In the setup.sh config i've set it
for that hardware (driver:dvico).

Built. Installed. Runs.  Works correctly with myth except for one problem:

It will, after an apparently random interval, repeat the last keypress.....
repeatedly.  So if you skip forward in a recording it'll keep doing it
itself unless you press some other, harmless key that i've mapped to
nothing.

Is there a known patch or special config flag for this remote that I'm
missing. I'm almost there and it's driving me nuts!

Cheers!  J