[mythtv-users] mythdvd -- use pvr350 audio out?

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 2 15:44:11 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I have myth working great now, can watch tv, hear the sound(!),
record, etc.  The onboard audio on my computer works poorly, so I use
the audio out on my pvr350 capture card when watching tv.  works great
there.  But now I have difficulty watching dvd's.  So I wondered
whether I could output the audio stream via the pvr350's native
audio.  I suppose them ain thing would be to identify the device used
by hte msp3400 driver theat runs the pvr350's audio.  Anyone kow how
to do that?

thanks,

matt

was wondering whether it was

Matt Price	    matt.price at utoronto.ca
History Department, University of Toronto
(416) 978-2094