[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct: Australia data available on JSON service

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 01:36:45 UTC 2020

[I work for Schedules Direct]

If you live in Australia, we now have data available on the JSON
service from our upstream provider.

Schedules Direct typically offers a 7-day free trial, but because this
is a new service I would be interested in getting a longer-term
evaluation from people that could provide feedback as to the quality
compared to what you get over-the-air, if there are gaps,
inaccuracies, etc.

Please contact me if you'd like to see a sample of what we have available.

Thanks!