[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct: Australia data available on JSON service

jam jam at tigger.ws
Sat Sep 26 02:32:04 UTC 2020

> On 26 Sep 2020, at 9:36 am, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [I work for Schedules Direct]
>
> If you live in Australia, we now have data available on the JSON
> service from our upstream provider.
>
> Schedules Direct typically offers a 7-day free trial, but because this
> is a new service I would be interested in getting a longer-term
> evaluation from people that could provide feedback as to the quality
> compared to what you get over-the-air, if there are gaps,
> inaccuracies, etc.
>
> Please contact me if you'd like to see a sample of what we have available.

Robert I find EIT in Australia to be the best option for getting up to date schedule info.
Why would one pay munnie for a service that provides nearly as good a result.

As an example washed-out sport taking longer than expected has EIT updates to reflect that before the show ends (Ten MotoGP)?
James