[mythtv-users] Fix for HDPVR seeking in leanfront

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 19:51:41 UTC 2020

Hi Glen

I finally got around to looking at this further.

When playing recordings made with your HDPVR, you could not skip forward
or back or save a bookmark, also the length was not shown.

I made a fix in the exoplayer code. This version now plays the sample
you sent me with full seek capabilities and length displayed.

Please can you test this version and see if you can skip and see the
length when playing some of your other HDPVR files. I have not released
this yet in case it still needs some tweaking.

Link to the package:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xawakietpl4nofw/leanfront-v0-200-gf215db8-dirty.apk?dl=1

Regards

Peter