[mythtv-users] HDHomerun tuners in mythtv v31

David Engel david at istwok.net
Fri Jul 24 18:53:59 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 07:44:05PM +0200, Klaas de Waal wrote:
> The advantage of setting a "Max Recordings" value of e.g. 4 initially is
> that the resulting numbers are more systematic, e.g. 1 to 4 are for the
> first, 5 to 8 are for the second etc. These are the numbers that are
> presented in the Scheduled Recordings page so you can then identify which
> physical tuner is used.

Alternatively, you can urge theme designers to start using input
display names instead of input ID.  There is even a short, unique,
2-character version of the name available for themes with limited
screen space.  I honestly don't know nor care what my input IDs are
most of them time any more.

David
--
David Engel