[mythtv-users] Mythtv Setup Does Not Seem to Save Linupid in 30 Fixes

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 00:56:07 UTC 2019

Here is what I did, and then I figured out how to set all four

Mythtv Setup
Stop Backend and Continue
Video Sources
Arrow down to HDHOMERUN0
Right Arrow
Down Arrow to Listings Grabber
Right Arrow
Down Arrow to Data Direct lineup
Enter
Down Arrow to the correct lineup
Enter
(The correct lineup appears in the Data Direct Lineup box)
Left Arrow
Left Arrow
Left Arrow
Save Then Exit
Escape
(this is to exit setup, it hangs at this point)

Then the table is:

+----------+------------+------------------+-------------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------+------------+------------+
| sourceid | name       | xmltvgrabber     | userid                  |
freqtable | lineupid  | password | useeit | configpath | dvb_nit_id |
+----------+------------+------------------+-------------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------+------------+------------+
|        1 | HDHOMERUN0 | schedulesdirect1 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX |
us-bcast  | PC:85381  | YYYYYYYY |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
|        2 | HDHOMERUN1 | schedulesdirect1 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX |
us-bcast  | DISH753:- | YYYYYYYY |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
|        3 | HDHOMERUN2 | schedulesdirect1 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX |
us-bcast  | DISH753:- | YYYYYYYY |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
|        4 | HDHOMERUN3 | schedulesdirect1 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX |
us-bcast  | DISH753:- | YYYYYYYY |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
|        5 | HDPVR      | schedulesdirect1 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX |
default   | DISH753:- | YYYYYYYY |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |

You can see that it changed for HDHOMERUN0 to the correct Over the Air one,
but the rest defaulted to Dish and I did not go in to change any of them.

I then repeated the above for each HDHOMERUN but stopped before the last
left arrow before save then exit. After changing all four then I hit the
last left arrow and got save then exit. That did result in all of the
lineups being correct:

[...]

Regards,

Mark