[mythtv-users] Mythtv Setup Does Not Seem to Save Linupid in 30 Fixes

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 07:41:22 UTC 2019

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 00:39, Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 3:27 PM Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 1:27 PM Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> mysql -u root mythconverg
>>> select * from videosource;
>>

>> The results from above:
>>
>> +----------+------------+------------------+-------------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------+------------+------------+
>> | sourceid | name       | xmltvgrabber     | userid                  | freqtable | lineupid  | password | useeit | configpath | dvb_nit_id |
>> +----------+------------+------------------+-------------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------+------------+------------+
>> |        1 | HDHOMERUN0 | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | us-bcast  | DISH753:- | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
>> |        2 | HDHOMERUN1 | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | us-bcast  | DISH753:- | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
>> |        3 | HDHOMERUN2 | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | us-bcast  | DISH753:- | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
>> |        4 | HDHOMERUN3 | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | us-bcast  | PC:85381  | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
>> |        5 | HDPVR      | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | default   | DISH753:- | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
>> +----------+------------+------------------+-------------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------+------------+------------+
>>
>> There are only two lineupids in use, but the wrong ones are saved to HDHOMERUN0-2  <-----correction
>>
>> I go in to Setup Video Sources and change it but it reverts to the wrong one when I go in again  to check.

Thanks for showing the complete videosource table; this does show an
error in the configuration. This is not necessarily the root cause of
your problem but it is something that needs to be fixed first. There
should be only one videosource that is used for all four HDHomeRun
tuners. And yes, this is described in the referenced thread, as
indicated by John Pilkington,
If you problem is still present after this is fixed then please give
more details about how you change the lineupid (which program, which
commands/keystrokes/clicks etc).

Regards,
Klaas.