[mythtv-users] Purpose of the recordedseek table?

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 19:58:54 UTC 2019

Hoi Jan,

As far as I know this table links frame-numbers to time, especially
important with a variable frame rate. With this table less calculation
is needed on finding the right frame.
I see a difference between videos and recordings in regard to stepping
back in micro steps. This does not work properly in videos.
Try pausing and then skipping back. In a recording it will step back
frame by frame. In a video at first nothing happens and then it steps
back a dozen frames or so and then again nothing and again a bigger
step.