[mythtv-users] EOL for MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic Re: linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:00:38 UTC 2018

I was hoping it was a bad joke, but April fools isn't for another week.
With the discontinuation of Mythbuntu, I could kind of see the writing on
the wall. Maybe we aren't a big enough community for a project that demands
so much low level code (and a moving target, too). I'm not sure who else
will take on the frontend role, besides Kodi, and Kodi already has a big
target on its back from copyright owners.

I don't see an easy way to donate cash, or I'd pony up $25 and recommend
other list users do the same. Devs: what about setting up a 501(c)(3)?
Maybe someone on the list is an attorney and could help with that?

Steve