[mythtv-users] EOL for MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic Re: linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

Curtis Gedak gedakc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:16:05 UTC 2018

I too hope the MythTV frontend is not going away.

One feature I really like about the frontend is the ability to manually
skip forward and back through the commercial breaks.  I find this
particularly useful because the commercial flagging is not 100% accurate.

By having manually control over commercial skipping I can visually
determine when the commerical skip forward goes too far, and then I can
immediately skip back and then go forward in 30 second increments to
where the show begins.

Curtis