[mythtv-users] Gallery not working

Marco Nelissen marco.nelissen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 00:54:53 UTC 2018

Is there some kind of trick to getting Gallery/Images to work?
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Gallery seems to indicate that all I need to do
is set the "Photographs" storage group to the directory where my pictures
are stored, however when I then go to "Images" and scan the storage group
like it says, nothing happens.
All I see is this in the mythback.log:

Apr 27 17:34:44 mythbox mythbackend: mythbackend[1846]: I ImageScanner
imagescanner.cpp:166 (run) Starting scan

Apr 27 17:34:44 mythbox mythbackend: mythbackend[1846]: I ImageScanner
imagescanner.cpp:218 (run) Finished scan
but there is no further activity after this, and it never shows any
pictures.
This is on mythtv 0.28