[mythtv-users] Wish My MythTv server Happy birthday!

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Sun May 7 16:18:31 UTC 2017

I'm a laggard, though my primary purpose is to record Formula One races
and now Indy Car races.  Other than that, it doesn't see much use.

Number of shows:                 39
Number of episodes:              787
First recording:                 Friday August 1st, 2008
Last recording:                  Sunday April 30th, 2017
Total Running Time:              8 years 8 months 27 days 23 hrs 37 mins
Total Recorded:                  1 month 14 days 4 hrs 52 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 1%

I'm still using the same computer I built the system up with in 2008, an
IBM ThinkCentre mini tower that I added a 1 TB drive to years ago to
hold the recordings and is a combined backend/frontend, though I don't
use it as a frontend much as I have a Raspberry Pi running KODI in this
room that I use the most.  One of these days I may take the next step
for recording OTA, but that may require a new machine.

- Nate