[mythtv-users] Wish My MythTv server Happy birthday!

G Ui guierrmo at gmail.com
Sun May 7 12:52:12 UTC 2017

Just hit 11 years today!  Thanks to all.

Number of shows: 519
Number of episodes: 22500
First recording: Sunday May 7th, 2006
Last recording: Saturday May 6th, 2017
Total Running Time: 10 years 11 months 29 days 18 hrs 32 mins
Total Recorded: 2 years 11 days 16 hrs 39 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 18%