[mythtv-users] HDHomerun Connect, Runs Hot, Experience?

Peter Jacobs jacobs.pj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:34:36 UTC 2017

To clarify, the unit with the heat and discolored PCB is a R3.  I've had
the new one running several days and it's cool.  The older, R3 unit seems
to drop out the digital signal and lose lock.  More testing will be
required but it may be that the older unit is just shot.  Of course it is
also out of warranty.

Peter Jacobs
Wisconsin