[mythtv-users] Intermittent macroblocking on Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH - Cure(s)?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:36:12 UTC 2017

Peter,

What signals are there to go back to Comcast.  I've had the distribution
amp (from Radio Shack, I think) for years with no problem.  I mentioned
trying a splitter in it's place because A) I'm down to only two connections
now anyway and B) since it is several years old, it could be a source of
noise on the line that causes or aggravates the problem.

The idea of getting a splitter from Comcast has appeal since the ones I
have are of unknown origin or definitely came from Radio Shack and any of
them may have insufficient bandwidth and/or quality.

This is after the splitter in the service entrance box that separates the
feeds for the cable modem and the video programming.

--
Craig.