[mythtv-users] Artifacts using nvidia 375.26?

Yann Lehmann aristide at free-it.ch
Tue Feb 7 19:53:46 UTC 2017

Le 07. 02. 17 à 19:09, Tom Dexter a écrit :

> I feel the same way you do about "smart" TVs...don't even get me
> started. None the less, I'm looking very seriously at the LG OLED55B6P
> 55-inch. Pretty awesome for sure.

Most "smart TVs" can be used as dumb ones :-). Just let the lan cable
unplugged and ban the tv from your wireless network (if it has wlan).

As an acceptable compromise, my smart tv always gets the same ip-address
and cannot connect to the internet (blocked at the firewall). That way,
upnp sources are still available on the tv but it cannot "phone home".