[mythtv-users] Cannot create more than 1 input connection

Peter Bienstman peter.bienstman at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:56:41 UTC 2016

I still have issues creating a new input connection. As a workaround, I
tried to add a dummy duplicate capture card, which did allow me to create a
new input connection for a new satellite, but now when I wish to change to
channel from a different satellite, I get complaints that I should cancel
the recording currently in progress (there are none scheduled).

Is this a bug, or has something changed in the way things should be set up
going from 0.27 to 0.28?

Thanks!