[mythtv-users] Cannot create more than 1 input connection

Peter Bienstman peter.bienstman at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:00:08 UTC 2016

Just did a fresh install of Mythbuntu 16.04. After some database issues, I
opted for purging mythtv and reinstalling it, and then I could proceed.

Added a capture card connected to a rotor and an LNB, then defined 4 input
sources corresponding to 4 satellites.

Created an input connection from one of these satellites and was able to
scan for channels.

Wanted to create a second input connection for the second satellite, but I
don't get an option to do so, as I did in my 14.04 install.

Deleted all capture cards, sources, input connections, to try again, but no
success...

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks!

Peter