[mythtv-users] Harmony Hub and MythTV

Captain Hook captainhookzero at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 01:46:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

I purchased a new Harmony Hub and companion remote ( and using the iOS
app) and I was able to pair it via Bluetooth with my frontend as a
Windows PC.  The following buttons work fine on the remote and the app
within MythTV:
Select (bookmark, unbookmark, select recording to play, etc.)
Arrows (L, U, D, R including skip forward thirty seconds and skip back
thirty seconds)

Unfortunately the Play, Pause, fast forward, rewind, skip (commflag),
etc. do not work.  I can open the keyboard on the iOS app and push "P"
and it pauses/plays fine.  I've deleted, repaired, reprogrammed
activities, etc. and the functionality is the same.  As you can
imagine, not being able to play/pause really puts a damper on my
watching and can only be done with the iOS app (involves unlocking the
phone, opening the app, etc.)

Any thoughts on how to get these keys working in Myth?

Thanks in advance.