[mythtv-users] MuMuDVB and MythTV

Charles Bovy charles.bovy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:56:51 UTC 2015

> However fixes/027 couldn’t seem to get a tune at all, only as far as TL__
>> and then timeout after the nominal 30seconds. The version of fixes/027 I
>> tested was:
>> Please attach all output as a file in bug reports.
>> MythTV Version : v0.27.5-42-gacd481d
>> MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
>>

> Correct, fixes/027 is not working with HTTP-TS.

Hi Mark,

FYI: 027candidates has been merged in fixes/027 (thanks dekarl!).

Regarding master: I'm trying to get my setup working with master. I've
configured 5 IPTV tuners in Myth, but I'm unable to use more than 1 at a
time somehow. Using 1 tuner works perfectly. Need to look into the use of
multiple IPTV tuners at the same time.

Regards, Charles