[mythtv-users] New errors during RecordedArtworkUpdate after latest update

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Fri Sep 5 17:01:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

I updated from 0.27.1_p20140713 to 0.27.1_p20140817 and now I have this
error in the log during RecordedArtworkUpdate:

"Unable to determine directory to write to in FileTransfer write command"

I do not have all storage groups defined, only the standard and until
this update, Artwork has been downloaded into the recordings directory.

Is defining all storage groups now mandatory or is this perhaps a bug?

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas