[mythtv-users] MythTV Mac Announcement

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:42:28 UTC 2014

On 2 April 2014 22:18, Simon Hobson <linux at thehobsons.co.uk> wrote:

> Ooh, guess that means I've got an incentive to upgrade my backend from 0.24 now.

Running 0.27 on a mac has been possible for a while... just that the
bundle app was lacking.

Using macports for compiling the backend may be preferable, especially
as it gives you mythweb...

I'm pushing another version:
http://www.avenard.org/files/mythtv/mac/MythTV-v0.27-201-gb10d885.dmg

This one has the MythVideo configuration screen working.

Will take another 25 minutes for the upload to progress

> Such is progress that anyone could apologise for "only" having 2Mbps upload. Until earlier this year, such upload speeds could only be an unattainable aspiration for me - being limited to 448k as is standard with ADSL over here (unless you pay extra for 832k). ADSL2 not available either at home.

I have over 100Mbit/s download, such slow upload is so hard to live with :)