[mythtv-users] Happy in 0.27

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 20:36:56 UTC 2013

I haven't posted in a while because I've been enjoying the upgrade soooo much!
I had a false start last week, after changing MCC to 0.27 updates, but
nothing available in update manager, so I switched MCC back to 0.25.
Next day update manager appears in the launcher with upgrades for
0.27? Previously after consulting wiki I had decided to upgrade via
the terminal, but went ahead with UM because it was there. Mid way I
was presented with an option to overwrite or leave a change to some
file (can't remember exactly which one) and because of recent changes
I had made  I opted to leave it, I assume I wouldn't been offered this
option had I used the command line? I also changed to "Stepes wide"
because I thought I read that Blue Abstract was not yet available in
0.27. All went very well, I'm loving my new system, artwork is
awesome! Big time kudos to Developers especially and to the entire
list!
This is the way TV should be.

Daryl