[mythtv-users] Recording not showing up in default group

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:40:51 UTC 2013

Hi All:

I have had a bug since .25.  If I have a recording scheduled to record, and
I happen to be watching that show live when it starts, it will not show up
in the default recording group.  It does show up in the livetv group.
I have recently updated to .27.  (mythbuntu) and this still persist.
Is this still a known bug or should I submit a new bug?  Or is this
something I have configured wrong possibly?

Thanks.