[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu repository not refreshing

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon May 27 09:52:11 UTC 2013


> I think what it is supposed to do is put a file
> "mythbuntu-0_26-precise.list" into /etc/apt/sources.list.d, but there
> may be other things it needs to do too.  The contents of my
> mythbuntu-0_26-precise.list file is:
>
> deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.26/ubuntu precise main
> deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.26/ubuntu precise main
>
> It may also need to put # characters at the start of the lines in the
> mythbuntu-0_25-precise.list file to comment them out.
>
> The above presumes that you are running Mythbuntu 12.04.

Yes, I'm running 12.04. If the purpose of the Refresh button is to
modify the files in /etc/apt/sources.d/ then it's not working.

Luckily I've got 0.26 repos in that dir now (after running apt-get
dist-upgrade) so the problem has been masked, but there does seem to
be an underlying problem with mythbuntu-control-centre in this area.
It used to work, but something has stopped it working.


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list