[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu repository not refreshing

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Mon May 27 18:17:37 UTC 2013

The purpose of the refresh button is not to alter anything in
/etc/apt/sources.d/,
it is to download a new repos.db file and place it at ~/.mythbuntu/repos.db

If you run mythbuntu-control-centre from a terminal and click the refresh
button it will probably print some error to the command line (I'm betting
it's a python bzr error, we've since ditched python-bzr and host the
repos.db file elsewhere). As previously mentioned, selecting 0.26 and
entering the password will get you the same end result, although I'd hope
to see a bug report with some of this requested information so we can
resolve this.

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos