[mythtv-users] HTTP Live Streaming Recorder and UK xmltv

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 05:52:16 UTC 2013

Hi

On Saturday, 22 June 2013, Ian Evans wrote:

> On
> BTW, is it okay to have more than one HLS recorder i.e. creating a second
> HLS source like 'HLS2'? I ask because the NASA TV HLS channel uses
> scheduling info from Schedules Direct while the other two HLS channels are
> from tv_grab_uk_rt.

You can have as many as you want.
There's no technical reason recording is limited to only one channel on a
Hls recorder; it inherits all the limitations that exist with other type of
recorders.

So creating multiple recorders is fine. Could use the same source too.
It all depends on your Internet bandwidth.