[mythtv-users] HTTP Live Streaming Recorder and UK xmltv

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 02:07:02 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did that before I learned of the 'auto' setting. The UK grabber is all
> set up for the two HLS channels and when mythfilldatabase ran it put in two
> weeks of info at 5 hours off. Now that I've set it to 'auto', how do I get
> mythfilldatabase to overwrite the guide info that's already in there?

Quick update...ran mythfilldatabase --refresh-all and my North American and
UK listings are at the right times.

BTW, is it okay to have more than one HLS recorder i.e. creating a second
HLS source like 'HLS2'? I ask because the NASA TV HLS channel uses
scheduling info from Schedules Direct while the other two HLS channels are
from tv_grab_uk_rt.