[mythtv-users] Custom Schedules Grouping

Brian Frost bfrost at brainboy.com
Mon Jun 17 17:42:16 UTC 2013

First off, I have a few custom recording groups and I love the way that they work. They are incredibly flexible.

Now for the question: Can I group recordings that have resulted from the custom recording rule together in the front end? Two quick examples are a rule for 'Oklahoma Football' and 'old comedies - movies, comedy, 1936-1959'. I would love to be able to find these in the front end under a single section. I would like to treat them like a single 'series' with each recording being an episode.

Is this functionality available?

thank all for such great support and a great product