[mythtv-users] Program Guide Unknown

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:25:39 UTC 2013

This is day 2 of the  7 day free trial with Schedules Direct, and I can't
get program information to load in the guide. If I scan for channels first
(in input connections, back end) then I can't fetch channels, when I wipe
and start again and try to fetch first, I get visual acknowledgment of a
click but no fetching. I've gone to Schedules Direct raw data showed add
new lineup, did that, now it shows scads of info but still "unknown" in the
guide. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.