[mythtv-users] lossless cut issues with ceton infinitv

Kris Jensen kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:51:47 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Krys Allen <allen.krys at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kris,
> Have you ever looked at one of your lossless cut log files? One thing I do
> notice is lots of these types of messages:
>
> "TS continuity counter not incremented prev/curr 11/13"
>
> Not sure if they mean anything though.
>
> Here is a full log file from a "successfully completed" lossless cut I ran
> last night. when watched the picture freezes within a minute of the first
> commercial break and stays frozen while the audio continues. Also the
> origial file from mythtv is 1.9GB and the mkv from lossless cut is only
> 487MB, so obviously most of the video stream is missing.
>
> http://pastebin.com/Lg7U5thv
>
> thanks in advance.

No sorry. In my configuration file "~/.mythtv/lossless_cut.cfg" I have set
the option "keep_log=false". So upon a successful run I don't get any logs,
and the LLCut script has only failed two times, many months ago. And old
log where purged =/

However I only use the "Cut and Save" option. just because it's simple =)

I think r.d.vaughan well be much better help then myself,