[mythtv-users] lossless cut issues with ceton infinitv

Krys Allen allen.krys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:28:03 UTC 2013

Kris,
Have you ever looked at one of your lossless cut log files? One thing I do
notice is lots of these types of messages:

"TS continuity counter not incremented prev/curr 11/13"

Not sure if they mean anything though.

Here is a full log file from a "successfully completed" lossless cut I ran
last night. when watched the picture freezes within a minute of the first
commercial break and stays frozen while the audio continues. Also the
origial file from mythtv is 1.9GB and the mkv from lossless cut is only
487MB, so obviously most of the video stream is missing.

http://pastebin.com/Lg7U5thv

thanks in advance.