[mythtv-users] One show keeps going to descriptive audio in English AC3 2ch

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:40:02 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM, George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
> This is going back a ways but the problem is still there and it doesn't look like Ian has responded so I put a snippet > from the beginning of a recording here:

Actually I sent Daniel a file at the start of June off-list. :-)

Anyway, I've sent the tsreader proof of the missing language
descriptor to the CTV engineer I was dealing with. Haven't heard back
yet...the last email from them said the problem had been fixed and
they had tested it on 3 sets at the station. I told them I wasn't see
the fix at all.