[mythtv-users] One show keeps going to descriptive audio in English AC3 2ch

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Jun 9 15:12:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 9:00 PM, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
> be reflected in new recordings. If they believe the problem is fixed and
> you still see it, please make me a 15 second clip of the recording and
> I'll take a look at it. Just use dd to copy a few megabytes from the
> front of the file; it doesn't need to be exactly 15 seconds, just there
> abouts.

Hi Daniel,

This is going back a ways but the problem is still there and it doesn't look like Ian has responded so I put a snippet from the beginning of a recording here:

http://feeds.nassas.com/4091_20110527000300.mpg

I'm running git master from this morning. If you need anything else just ask. Of course, if you've lost interest then no probs, it's not that big a deal to pick the correct track manually.

- George