[mythtv-users] Ceton InfiniTV 4 support in MythTV...

Tom Bongiorno tom at bongohut.com
Wed Jan 5 20:54:20 UTC 2011

Thanks for the update.  So, if I understand you correctly, it works now in
the mythtv-rec branch, but it is just a question of when that branch gets
merged into trunk.  Maybe .25, but just a guess.

As for limitations, it should have the same limitation as capturing over
FireWire per the new rules set by CableLabs.  I am luckily a Comcast
customer and would love to replace my FireWire tuners with one of these
CableCard options.

BTW, I can't believe I just said "I am luckily a Comcast customer".  Yuk!

Thanks again,
Tom