[mythtv-users] Accessing detailed logs via 0.23 and Terra?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Aug 5 10:37:20 UTC 2010

   I am using 0.23 in anger for the first time, having been using a
home-built 0.22 on an old Fedora Core 5 install and having just upgraded
that to CentOS 5.4 to use ATrpms' build (FC5 was too old to support building
0.22, at least for me).

   I noticed last night while trying to peruse the logs via the front end
(with Terra) that only the “headline” field was there (e.g., “expiring
program”).

   I couldn't see a way to get at the extra details (like, what was
expired);  all I could seem to get were offers to ack. the log entry.  Am I
missing something?

   In actual fact, the same is true about the other system status fields;
I'm sure that the “tuner 1 is recording” would also give me *what* it was
recording when highlighted.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature