[mythtv-users] Accessing detailed logs via 0.23 and Terra?

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Thu Aug 5 20:00:14 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Neil Bird <neil at fnxweb.com> wrote:

>  I am using 0.23 in anger for the first time, having been using a
> home-built 0.22 on an old Fedora Core 5 install and having just upgraded
> that to CentOS 5.4 to use ATrpms' build (FC5 was too old to support building
> 0.22, at least for me).
>

>  I noticed last night while trying to peruse the logs via the front end
> (with Terra) that only the “headline” field was there (e.g., “expiring
> program”).
>
>  I couldn't see a way to get at the extra details (like, what was expired);
>  all I could seem to get were offers to ack. the log entry.  Am I missing
> something?

Yeah, the rest of the message... I've missed it too.  I came home from
vacation and noticed that my recording drive was full.  Tried to see what
shows were expired while I was gone just to be sure I didn't lose something
I wanted to keep... and of course, the log data was useless.  So a 30 second
task became much more complicated than first expected.

Can anyone tell us how to see the rest of the log entries... or is it just
that the themer didn't think it was worth implementing?