[mythtv-users] mounting windows 7 drives in myth

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 05:02:29 UTC 2009

> I have set it so there is no password for the user on the windows
> computer.  What am I doing wrong, or is there a better way to mount
> using windows 7?

Windows 7 introduced a new way of sharing files locally with
homegroups and homegroup passwords. I am not totally sure about the
details. But I had to go into network sharing center and click on
advanced sharing settings. Under Homegroup connections change it to
"Use user accounts and passwords to connect to other computers".