[mythtv-users] Virgin1 moving to virgin1+1

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 08:59:18 UTC 2009

> I summary Virgin1 has channel data but no signal. Virgin1+1 has the
> signal but no channel data, but the signal is 1 hour behind the data
> displayed for virgin1.
>
> I have tried swapping the channel Ids in setup but that just reversed
> the current situation. All my TVs etc have retuned fine, this is just a
> mythbox problem.

As someone else has suggested delete the channels.

I would delete all the channels and rescan.

Several channels have changed number which may have not been picked up
(e.g. Fiver/Five USA are channels 30/31) and I believe other channels
have changed multiplex/number my list was well out of date.

Do not forget if you use the RT grabber you will need to setup the
XMLTV IDs again however.

Also do not forget V1+1 is only shown 18:00-06:00 only V1 is 24 hours.