[mythtv-users] IPTV

Arjan Schrijver arjan at anymore.nl
Tue Jan 20 15:39:06 UTC 2009

Hi Jasper,

A UPC employee told me a few weeks ago that UPC will introduce a
subscription that doesn't require an STB.
That is all the information I got. Nothing about when or how.
I'm guessing it will be a CAM module you can purchase from them, because
they're not the kind of company who believe in freedom.
So I guess I'll have to wait. No IPTV available where I live, and
Digitenne just isn't good enough.

Good luck with your HTPC.

Kind regards,
Arjan