[mythtv-users] Zotac IONITX kernel config anyone?

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Mon Aug 31 12:15:23 UTC 2009

Pleased to say I'm making good progress - video, sound even lirc are all
OK (still lots to play with on profiles) but no dvd drive - in fact the
kernel config doesn't seem to be seeing the sata bus at all.

I've tried both AHCI and SATA modes in the BIOS but no joy :-( The BIOS
itself sees it OK and I can boot a LiveCD in it so physically its OK.

Nothing appears to be hiding in the /dev directory under cdrom, dvd or sda
so I'm a bit flummoxed

Ho hum...

--
Robin Gilks

UM, Phil and I are using the same minibox. It does not have room for a
CD/DVD drive so he turned it off in the kernel. I never turned it on because
I too do not have a CD/DVD drive.

You will have to go into the kernel config and enable the CD/DVD options as
well as the file systems.

Marc