[mythtv-users] MythVideo Storage Groups on Trunk

Andrew Barbaccia andrew.barbaccia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:44:44 UTC 2009

Has anyone tried using the Storage Groups on trunk? From the commits the
capability is there but I am unsure how to set them up.

I have defined the Storage groups correctly in the backend, but when I go to
Media Library -> Videos nothing is listed. Also, I am running the backend
with -v network to see all Myth protocol requests and none are sent.

I am running current trunk in this environment with both the frontend and
backend on the same machine. This is for testing purposes to get any patches
/ bugs submitted before 0.22 since I think this is a great development (no
more NFS / Samba shares!)

--
Andrew Barbaccia