[mythtv-users] Nuvexport filenames wrong

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 20:19:36 UTC 2009

>> I have a problem with nuvexport not setting a filename on the video
>> it
>> encodes. I have a simple configuration in nuvexportrc: filename=%t
>> - %s
>> (Title - subtitle). However my files all end up like this: %t_-
>> _00.avi
>> I'm running nuvexport as a user-job like so: nuvexport-xvid --nice 19
>> --input="%FILE%"
>> Anyone knows why I don't get the nice titles?
>
> It has been a while since I used nuvexport, but I seem to recall that
> I had to use the chanid and starttime variables for my user job. Try
> something like:
>
> nuvexport --chanid %CHANID% --start %STARTTIME%

Unfortunatley that did not work either. It produces the same
filenames. Am I the only one with this problem? Configuration-wise I
have everything in order, really no clue why it is not getting the
names from DB. If I run in debug mode I see all the metadata before
starting to transcode, so it should be able to fetch the show name.