[mythtv-users] Channel information on LiveTV start

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 23:45:14 UTC 2009

I'm trying to figure out if this is a bug or just my system. I'm
running Mythbuntu 8.10 with Avenard's repo to give VDPAU. I have a two
card system with one being a PVR150 for analog and a Kworld for OTA
HD. My number one tuner is the PVR which has a change channel script
so it can control my stb with a blaster. When I start livetv, the
channel tunes but display information on the channel does not happen
like plot channel etc. When I switch to OTA HD, the channel changes
and the popup with channel info is displayed. If I switch back to a
channel on the pvr150, then the channel popup info displays. So in a
nutshell, the first time I start livetv I do not get any channel
information. Is anyone else seeing this?