[mythtv-users] PVR-150 install issues with LIRC irblaster

Evuraan::ഏവൂരാന്‍ evuraan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:27:49 UTC 2008

Yes. Or,  just run,

echo MODULES=\"lirc_pvr150\" >> /etc/lirc/hardware.conf

The idea is to set

MODULES="lirc_pvr150"

in that file so that whenever lircd is restarted , the module
lirc_pvr150 will be loaded.

On Jan 7, 2008 2:09 PM, Paul <openletter at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Modules line is commented when I open in nano.
> Should I uncomment when I make the change?
>
> Permission is root root.
>
> The only thing I have done is follow the Ubuntu
> community MythTV install guide, which says to use the
> MythBuntu Control Center and selecting that package
> installs pretty much everything for Ubuntu.  It's kind
> of disappointing that someone went through all that
> trouble and lirc still doesn't work.

native lirc of 7.10 works, but it supports (only)  the ir receiver of
pvr150. You need these extra steps only if you wish you use its ir
blaster alos.