[mythtv-users] PVR-150 install issues with LIRC irblaster

Paul openletter at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 19:09:12 UTC 2008

The Modules line is commented when I open in nano.
Should I uncomment when I make the change?

Permission is root root.

The only thing I have done is follow the Ubuntu
community MythTV install guide, which says to use the
MythBuntu Control Center and selecting that package
installs pretty much everything for Ubuntu.  It's kind
of disappointing that someone went through all that
trouble and lirc still doesn't work.

Output from ls -ltr /etc/lirc/hardware.conf is:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 558 2008-01-07 10:11
/etc/lirc/hardware.conf

--- "Evuraan::ഏവൂരാന്‍"

http://evuraan.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-get-to-use-ir-transmitter-of-pvr.html